Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Silly Captchas

I just finished inviting a number of friends (you?) on Facebook to check out this blog. As many of you know, there is a prevalent system in place to stop spam posting. These captchas can be quite strange and I thought I would post some of the best I came across. The previous entry is still, at this point, the main attraction.

Not quite sure why I added this one, but it stood out.


Or not to carjack?


Something one does with their time off.


This sounds like a newspeak, conservative slogan.


It just sounded nice.


Some kind of a foretold pastry? Or perhaps just a person from Berlin.


I wonder if it was a careless year.


One of my favorites. Merriam-Webster has your back on this one.


I wonder who he was, or if he existed at all.


This one doesn't need much in the way of a caption.

No comments:

Post a Comment